Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: March 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for the best marketing talent to work on product launches of new and innovative web technologies.
This internship will support the marketing of our clients applications and products. Applicants for this internship should have a passion for innovative technologies, online marketing and design.
A marketing intern should be able of working as an individual contributor on a team and should be open to learning a lot. Critical thinking, creativity, writing, design, communication, project leadership and pride in work are all skills critical to this roll.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Write optimized website content.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Business Communications or Communication Arts
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Graphic design skills are a plus!
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Marketing Copy, Landing Page Optimization, Social Marketing, Inbound Lead Generation, English, Writing For The Web
Preferred - Graphic Design