Legal Marketing and SalesTalksOnLaw
Communications/Copywriter/Marketing InternshipClever Fox Apparel
Lrngo.com - Internet Marketing InternshipLRNGO, INC.
Marketing AssociateThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Social Media Internship - Beauty CompanyPRIVADA BEAUTY
Marketing ApprenticeshipThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Social Media Marketer InternDandytribe
Marketing InternBookmark This
Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals (VAREP)
462 Corona Mall, Suite 102
Posted: September 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
VAREP is a veteran housing 501.c.3 non-profit geared to educate the Real Estate Community on veteran-related topics. The organization is dedicated to increasing sustainable homeownership, financial-literacy education, VA loan awareness, and economic opportunity for the active-military and veteran communities.
ResponsibilitiesSkills & Responsibilities:
- Develop Marketing Campaign for upcoming events
- Design, Schedule events via Constant Contact, Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other necessary programs
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Research items to be included in VAREP Email Newsletter
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Ability to brainstorm, collaborate with the team, and take direction
- Self-Motivated, highly detailed-oriented, well organized, flexible and able to multi-task.
- Marketing experience, undergraduate student, or a B.A. in Marketing/Advertising or other related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills Not Required, But A Plus:
- Constant Contact/Mail Chimp, Hootsuite