Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Digital SEO Marketing InternGofind
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Fashion Marketing Intern at GoFind.AIGofind
Marketing InternBackattack Snacks
Marketing Communications InternAltfest Personal Wealth Management
Marketing AssociateThe Farm
Marketing InternBookmark This
Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals (VAREP)
462 Corona Mall, Suite 102
Posted: September 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
VAREP is a veteran housing 501.c.3 non-profit geared to educate the Real Estate Community on veteran-related topics. The organization is dedicated to increasing sustainable homeownership, financial-literacy education, VA loan awareness, and economic opportunity for the active-military and veteran communities.
ResponsibilitiesSkills & Responsibilities:
- Develop Marketing Campaign for upcoming events
- Design, Schedule events via Constant Contact, Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other necessary programs
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Research items to be included in VAREP Email Newsletter
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Ability to brainstorm, collaborate with the team, and take direction
- Self-Motivated, highly detailed-oriented, well organized, flexible and able to multi-task.
- Marketing experience, undergraduate student, or a B.A. in Marketing/Advertising or other related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills Not Required, But A Plus:
- Constant Contact/Mail Chimp, Hootsuite