Marketing InternBookmark This
Energy Star Exteriors
Posted: March 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWestminster, Colorado Home Improvement company is seeking a social media/marketing intern to handle all aspects of social media, email, and on-line marketing.
Responsibilities- Create Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media pages. newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Manage email campaigns on Mail Chimp
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences including researching and posting articles.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.