Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
Energy Star Exteriors
Posted: March 07 2016
Company Location: Westminster, CO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWestminster, Colorado Home Improvement company is seeking a social media/marketing intern to handle all aspects of social media, email, and on-line marketing.
Responsibilities- Create Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media pages. newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Manage email campaigns on Mail Chimp
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences including researching and posting articles.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.