Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Marketing InternBookmark This
Beau and Beauty
Posted: August 17 2016
Company Location: Smithfield, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at Beau & Beauty, through fashion, everyone has the ability to express and display their beauty. The idea is to have everyone's inner beauty shine as bright as their outer beauty.
Combining a variety of fashions/styles under one roof will allow the consumer to utilize their creativity and personal fashion sense to formulate the perfect outfit. Fashion is a form of expression and we want everyone to feel comfortable just being themselves.
Beau and Beauty is a new and used men and women clothing store that opened in November of 2015. We have an official store front and in the process of launching the e-commerce for the store. Looking for full/part-time intern that has a love and passion for marketing and is willing to work with me and grow with my brand. The love for Fashion is necessary. Can remotely work from home, but will need to meet at least once a week.
Our Motto is:
You Look Great, You Feel Great, and You Are Great!
Be you with a little style and grace.... Beau & Beauty!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.