College Grads & Interns PAID Event PlannerThrive Events, Inc.
Marketing InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Marketing, Social Media, Editorial and Branded Content InternshipsMiss Bella Graham Consulting
Conscious Step Creative Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
Sales Campus RepresentativeBlasting News
Marketing & Public Relations InternSilk Screen Asian Arts & Culture Organization
Marketing InternBookmark This
Red Clay Rebel Inc.
1230 Peachtree St NE Ste 1968-69
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.