Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Personal Assistant Intern NeededVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Marketing InternBookmark This
Red Clay Rebel Inc.
1230 Peachtree St NE Ste 1968-69
Posted: January 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.