front deskDT Group
Web DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
MarketingFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Junior Marketing InternMercury Matrix, Inc.
Marketing AssociateMercury Matrix, Inc.
Marketing InternshipSnowcap Data
Marketing, Public Relations, Community Relations, Communications InternshipAlzheimer's Association
Marketing InternBookmark This
Red Clay Rebel Inc.
1230 Peachtree St NE Ste 1968-69
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.