Event Coordinator - Full TimeProspect Solutions
Marketing InternThe Meera Kaul Foundation
Online MarketingKissi Couture Inc
Marketing Analyst (summer) working with Successful Serial Entrepreneur - unpaidExit Plan Capital
Fantastic marketing internshipzpizza
Interns for Summer - Marketing, Business Development, Digital MediaViss Media
SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 25 2015
Company Location: Ceresco, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur advertising agency is looking for 3 motivated inters who are willing to learn, work hard and want to get top industry connections across the united states. Positions will be open for those who have worked with us in an internship and have excelled.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - WordPress, B2B Marketing Strategy, Wordpress Design
Preferred - Advertising, Advertising Copy