Campus Brand Ambassador: University of Colorado - BoulderMosaic
Digital Marketing Interntangut
Campus Brand Ambassador: University of Southern CaliforniaMosaic
Digital Marketing & Sales Coordinator- InternshipThigPro Balance and Relationship Management Institute
Theatre Marketing Intern (Social Media, Press Outreach, Audience Cultivation)OnQ Talent Agency
Brand Ambassador and MarketingFREY
WGBH PBS LearningMedia: MarketingWGBH
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 16 2016
Company Location: Hayward, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a digital advertising startup located here in the Bay Area.
We help Brands/Agencies as well as SMB's with their digital advertising efforts by helping them reach audiences across online, mobile and social channels.
You will be assisting with difference aspects of our marketing efforts.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Write blog posts for the company.
-Help with PR efforts
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.