Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Dell Campus Ambassador: Horry-Georgetown Technical CollegeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador: Wake Tech Community College, Main CampusMosaic North America
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Marketing and Public Relations InternAmerican Resort Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
GLOBAL MAS MEDIA LLC
4801 South University Drive Suite 133
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: January 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSurf-Links Medical is an Internet Marketing firm specializing in all aspects of internet marketing for medical professionals. We offer our services to anyone looking to grow and expand their reach through the web. From Plastic Surgeons and Cosmetic Dentists to Chiropractors and Hand Surgeons. Surf-Links Medical has the experience and training to elevate medical offices to the next level without breaking the bank. We pride ourselves in maintaining an exceptional relationship with our clients to ensure everyone knows exactly what is going on at all times.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Establish relationships with industry relationships
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.