Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
Customer Service Associates Reps for EventsElite Solutions
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP AVAILIBLEgypsecouture
Digital Marketing InternshipOrange Anchor Marketing
Digital Marketing InternshipParadise Productions
Marketing InternBookmark This
Luxury Furniture Company
2222 5th St
Posted: May 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Reporting Relationship: HR for time and attendance, VP Business Development for scope of work
Location: Berkeley, CA
Luxury home furnishings company is seeking an Intern to help build online awareness, consideration and conversion; and assist in generating reporting to enhance revenues.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Run reports to help team understand sales productivity, health of the pipeline and territory goals / quotas
• Analyze page view counts to assist in sales and operating meetings
• Assist with planning and implementing projects that support the marketing and sales teams in achieving revenue goals and objectives.
• Perform market & competitive research to support sales marketing plan development.
• Assist in identifying, evaluating, and recommending high impact marketing opportunities.
• Administrative assistance with tradeshows and other event planning.
• Assist in the production and editing of website product information, email and other marketing communications to ensure media meets sales/marketing objectives.
• Work in both team and individual settings to drive business objectives.
• Complete other business-related duties as dictated by the business.
RequirementsQualifications include (but not limited to):
• Pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree with a concentration in Marketing or Economics preferred.
• Awareness / knowledge of internet search engines, and business research tools.
• Computer proficiency on MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and/or an email staging platform, a plus
• Experience working in ecommerce in a luxury retail environment, a plus.
• Passionate about luxury and style, a plus.
• Intelligent, innovative, creative, and problem-solver.
• Strong organizations skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to take ownership of assigned work.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all individuals across the company – both verbal and written
• Ability to work with confidential information in a professional manner.
• Ability to works a minimum of 2 days a week or equivalent hours.
SkillsRequired - Google Analytics, Internet Research, Marketing Activation, Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - E-commerce, Luxury Brand Marketing