Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Luxury Furniture Company
2222 5th St
Posted: May 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Reporting Relationship: HR for time and attendance, VP Business Development for scope of work
Location: Berkeley, CA
Luxury home furnishings company is seeking an Intern to help build online awareness, consideration and conversion; and assist in generating reporting to enhance revenues.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Run reports to help team understand sales productivity, health of the pipeline and territory goals / quotas
• Analyze page view counts to assist in sales and operating meetings
• Assist with planning and implementing projects that support the marketing and sales teams in achieving revenue goals and objectives.
• Perform market & competitive research to support sales marketing plan development.
• Assist in identifying, evaluating, and recommending high impact marketing opportunities.
• Administrative assistance with tradeshows and other event planning.
• Assist in the production and editing of website product information, email and other marketing communications to ensure media meets sales/marketing objectives.
• Work in both team and individual settings to drive business objectives.
• Complete other business-related duties as dictated by the business.
RequirementsQualifications include (but not limited to):
• Pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree with a concentration in Marketing or Economics preferred.
• Awareness / knowledge of internet search engines, and business research tools.
• Computer proficiency on MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and/or an email staging platform, a plus
• Experience working in ecommerce in a luxury retail environment, a plus.
• Passionate about luxury and style, a plus.
• Intelligent, innovative, creative, and problem-solver.
• Strong organizations skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to take ownership of assigned work.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all individuals across the company – both verbal and written
• Ability to work with confidential information in a professional manner.
• Ability to works a minimum of 2 days a week or equivalent hours.
SkillsRequired - Google Analytics, Internet Research, Marketing Activation, Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - E-commerce, Luxury Brand Marketing