Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 10 2015
Company Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStarline Communications, a Fortune 500 companies solution provider in technology, is committed to providing unbeatable media services. Technologies such as Video, Voice & Data (or VVD) are more advanced today than at any time in the past. They define how we communicate, both personally and professionally. At SCI, we work hard to be in the thick of the action, right at the heart of the technology.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.