Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Search Engine Optimization Specialist InternshipCreative Visual Productions
SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing InternBookmark This
633 King St
Posted: February 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRWI has built a ground-breaking technology platform in the realm of online learning, training, and education. It is a venture funded, pre-launch startup based in the beautiful city of Charleston, SC with offices in San Francisco, Boston, and Switzerland. We are gearing up for a public launch in the next few weeks.
Interns will be working directly with the Founder/CEO of the company.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Interest in technology, arts, and education space.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
SkillsRequired - Writing/Editing, Digital Marketing
Preferred - Graphic Design