Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternExclusive Marketing
Social Media Marketing InternMultiplyIQ
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Marketing Intern for a hot tech startupBookmark This
Posted: February 10 2016
Company Location: Charleston, SC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionSkilRoute has built a ground-breaking technology platform in the realm of online learning, training, and education. It is a venture funded, pre-launch startup based in the beautiful city of Charleston, SC with offices in San Francisco, Boston, and Switzerland. We are gearing up for a public launch in the next few weeks.
Interns will be working directly with the Founder/CEO of the company.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Interest in technology, arts, and education space
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Seeking internship for credit requirements