SPRING 2017! Social Media Rockstars Wanted : Love Music? Music Festivals? Creative?Citaldel Media
Spring Semester 2017: Event Planning Social Media Intern /Community ManagerCitaldel Media
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Legit Sport Stats, LLC.
75 Lawson Rd. Suite 205
Posted: March 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a sports analytics company based in the Washington D.C. metro area that focuses on servicing high school sports teams and events. Our statisticians tabulate the game stats court-side then print & distribute reports to coaching staffs, media, and college scouts during the contest. Our team streams full live game stats of every event that we cover. We currently provide service for football, basketball, lacrosse, volleyball, baseball & softball.
Our staff is seeking interns that are looking to gain experience in the field of sport management. Each applicant will receive detailed training. Once training is complete all interns will get hands on experience creating marketing campaigns, promoting services our company provides in addition to a variety of other tasks. This internship is an excellent opportunity for any marketing students looking to gain experience in the field of sport management. Our executive board will be looking to hire interns that excel in the program.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.