Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking to train and educate some college students on NuRepublic and what we are offering. The tax year is approaching very soon and with it we have a lot of administrative, marketing, and accounting ahead of us. We would love to share this experience with some vibrant, organized people. You can benefit from our training to actual being a professional tax accountant with our company. This internship for our marketing division will begin in Early November until Late March. The other positions from administrative and accounting are held in Early November until January.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Reliable Transportation