Marketing intern for NYC Design house- BridalCarol Hannah
Digital Marketing InternEverywhere Agency
DIRECT MARKETING FIRM | NEW LOCATIONELM Global
Marketing and Social Media Strategist - Yotme (virtual)Yotme
Marketing and Social Media Strategist - Yotme (on-site)Yotme
Marketing InternMacksimum photography
Social Media MarketerPearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts
Marketing InternAsteres Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 29 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOUTSITE merges active outdoor lifestyles and creative work sessions into a new retreat concept designed for professionals, entrepreneurs, groups and digital nomads who want to get away and get focused.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for maintaining the social voice and driving engagement on Outsite’s social channels through the lens of the Outsite brand. This position will manage the ongoing content strategy, creating daily posts and managing activity to increase engagement on platforms such Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The Marketing Intern should have experience and a passion for creating social content, blogging, micro-blogging and managing social communities. The right candidate will be a strong writer and an out of the box thinker who consistently brings new ideas to the table to help make Outsite an engaging brand on social media.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Writes content in a fast pace environment
- Finds and reaches media influencers
- Helps coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Ability to write content in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work from home, with your own computer, desk and/or other equipment
- Provide links to 2-3 meaningful social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, unstructured environment