Summer Programs InternMt. Gretna, the Pennsylvania Chautauqua
Social Media Volunteer InternshipPacific Science Center
Marketing Intern4PM Media
Digital Marketing / Editorial Internship for Video Content Agency In Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Marketing Assistant InternFreelance Marketing
Marketing Volunteer/Intern for Fringe Festival ProductionAwkward Hug Productions
Work with Marketing Industry Thought Leaders and Have a Blast at Rock My ImageRock My Image
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 13 2015
Company Location: Clarksville, TN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShamieka Dean also known as the Queen of Restoration is the founder of Restore Me Institute! At Restore Me Institute our mission is to restore women to wholeness, empowering them to live an abundant life. We help women who have suffered from abuse, rejection, low self esteem, abandonment and other traumatic experiences in their life find their path to restoration. We provide these services through our speaking platform, conferences, books, coaching programs and trainings.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.