Videographer / EditorChatter Buzz
Social Media Marketing GuruMellivora
FOSSIL Project Social Media Specialist - Paid InternshipThe FOSSIL Project at the Florida Museum of Natural History (UF)
Strategic Programs InternshipMeltwater Group
Real Estate SaaS in Santa Monica | Marketing, Analytics, SupportWIKIREALTY
Marketing & Development InternNew York Interview Coaching
Fitness and Marketing InternProject Big Brand
MarketingArmstrong World Industries
Marketing InternBookmark This
Executive Realty Solutions
Posted: June 08 2016
Company Location: Somerset, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fast growing real estate investing firm in central and northern New Jersey. We are offering a great opportunity for Marketing majors to explore their talents in this field, and gain some valuable experience. The intern will be assigned various tasks related to this field and will be guided throughout the entire period. At the end of the internship, we will provide valuable experience certificates and reference letters for future job opportunities.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Perform any other tasks related to real estate investment field.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.