Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Web Design and Development InternBrand Iron
Marketing InternBookmark This
2180 West First Street
Fort Myers, FL
Posted: November 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSoaring Sky provides state of the art commercial services using drone technology. We believe in soaring to new levels and inspiring new possibilities. We are the first company in South West Florida with the FAA certification, allowing us to provide drone services across various industries. Our company is very team orientated and passionate about growing the brand. Our mission is to educate and create with a new perspective. If you enjoy team work and coming up with creative ideas, then we invite you to apply and join our team!
Want to work in a booming industry and learn from the best? We are seeking a marketing intern currently pursing their degree. Gain experience working in a variety of markets and be a part of developing business solutions for a global brand. Learn how to develop content, grow social media, and assist with client communication.
Responsibilities- Learn how to create, implement, launch, maintain and analyze social media content and campaigns.
- Assist in the design, development, distribution and measurement of email campaigns.
- Create and distribute press releases.
- Gain knowledge in community relations by assisting with event planning and networking.
- Create and edit blogs and content pages for the website.
- Gain knowledge on ways to increase search engine optimization and presence on the web. Including but not limited to keyword development and back-linking.
- Develop and maintain ads on platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, and more.
- Develop time management and organization skills from being able to work in a fast pace and changing industry.
Requirements- Currently a college student pursuing a degree in marketing, advertising, PR, or communications
- Interested in and adept with social media.
- Willingness to work independently and take direction.
- Interest in building a brand for a new and fast growing company.
- Organizational skills and pays attention to detail.