Videographer / EditorChatter Buzz
Social Media Marketing GuruMellivora
FOSSIL Project Social Media Specialist - Paid InternshipThe FOSSIL Project at the Florida Museum of Natural History (UF)
Strategic Programs InternshipMeltwater Group
Real Estate SaaS in Santa Monica | Marketing, Analytics, SupportWIKIREALTY
Marketing & Development InternNew York Interview Coaching
Fitness and Marketing InternProject Big Brand
MarketingArmstrong World Industries
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Wright Consultants, Inc.
723 Preston Trails Drive
Posted: February 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe WCI Technology Solutions (WCI) Marketing Intern position is offered to college students seeking to learn about the fields of Entrepreneurship, the Information Technology business and marketing. This position is responsible for assisting in executing tasks delineated in WCI’s marketing plan in order to promote growth and support the achievement of the company’s marketing goals. In this role, the Marketing Intern will perform such clerical marketing duties along with exposure to SMB sales. Success in this role is dependent on completing tasks by given deadlines and monitoring the progress of set marketing initiatives. This internship is paid. If possible and if the applicant is interested, we will attempt to work with your school for college credit in lieu of some compensation. We look for potential employment opportunities for those who display a strong work ethic and excel in the completion of their responsibilities.
If you are a highly motivated, self-driven individual with a passion for sales and marketing and are looking for field experience in responsibilities of day to day initiatives undertaken by marketing employees working with a dynamic professional IT services company, please apply below and also submit your resume and cover letter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizing and planning marketing events such as seminars, webinars, tradeshows, and more
- Updating the company database/CRM
- List scrubbing
- Assist with customer follow-up and events
- Promote WCI services and products
- Competitive analysis
May also be required to assist with updating mailing lists and databases, assist with mailings, assist the marketing team, and take part in brainstorming sessions, assist in corporate sales efforts, conduct market research and occasionally assist at events.
- Full time Junior or Senior college student majoring in Business Administration with at least a concentration in Marketing
- Highly motivated and energetic
- An exceptional work ethic
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and documentation abilities
- Able to work for one school semester or fulfill the school’s required hours a plus