Unpaid Marketing Intern TelecommuteMoney Munchkids
Business Development / Sales Intern - Los Angeles & GlobalNaqi Strategies
Marketing Internship for Creative Development Brand in NYC (Summer 2017)Liberate Artists LLC
Marketing InternshipViPeak Global
Marketing Content ProducerTAYGO
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Digital Marketing/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - West Virginia UniversityThundergrad
Marketing InternBookmark This
Nurturing America Inc.
P.O Box 3913
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNurturing America is committed to creating change for every issue under the social injustice umbrella. The innovative plan devised for fulfilling our vision is going to take nonprofits to a new height of efficiency. Our mission can only be made possible by collaborating with other organizations, businesses, volunteers, and social justice warriors! Nurturing America Inc. mission is to recognize, promote & inspire divine excellence in ourselves, while reconstructing our legislative foundation to allow all to prosper! Our vision is: To create a society of equality, peace, love & prosperity from all of the issues that weaken our nation. Hence, our slogan is Making Things Right!
Nurturing America is a new organization that is partnering with seasoned professionals while also discovering fresh talent to employ in order to establish Nurturing America as a diversified and leading organization. This opportunity will cultivate students interested in social justice, economic empowerment, business development, community healing, legislative changes, healthcare reform, environmental policies and mentoring the youth. Therefore, we are looking for individuals who can relay Nurturing America's vision/mission to prospects in a professional, yet passionate manner!
- Communicate with individuals regarding organization affairs.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.