Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Prime Enterprise Group
Posted: February 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Prime Enterprise Group is a professional business firm that focuses on helping startup companies grow and entrepreneurs to start businesses. We write business plans and assist in financial approvals of small business loans, lines of credit and investors for our clients. We also conduct business consultations, reviews and workshops.
As an intern in our marketing department, you will be responsible for carrying out the companies mission via it's social media platforms. You will be granted an opportunity to learn more about the various techniques of marketing and which techniques are appropriate for different types of businesses. You will learn how to utilize marketing tools, build marketing campaigns and execute the campaigns on behalf of our clients or our company.
Starting positions are unpaid but can convert into paid internship positions based on performance.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.