Social Media Marketing for Growing App CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing internshipPuig NA
Digital Media InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Summer Marketing Intern - Paid InternshipMorph Management
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 26 2016
Company Location: Cheshire, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are Startup company in the greater New Haven CT area. We are introducing new remote monitoring technology into the residential, commercial and industrial markets, with the first product release June 1, 2016.
We are looking for a marketing intern to help design and implement our online marketing strategy, with guidance from the founders.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to create product awareness.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on the development of presentations for investors and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.