Marketing | PR InternLive Love Wear It
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Blind business owner needs assistance with computer workScribes, Ink
Marketing & Events InternWomen's Fund of RI
Marketing InternISPEN GROUP
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 26 2016
Company Location: Cheshire, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are Startup company in the greater New Haven CT area. We are introducing new remote monitoring technology into the residential, commercial and industrial markets, with the first product release June 1, 2016.
We are looking for a marketing intern to help design and implement our online marketing strategy, with guidance from the founders.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to create product awareness.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on the development of presentations for investors and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.