Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Marketing InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Social Media InternSuaveCo
Marketing InternThe Ecomm Dude
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Content Creator InternColure Media
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing InternLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Ansari Management L.L.C.
110 A Pheasant wood court
Posted: February 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMulti Unit Subway Organization.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.