Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
Marketing Intern (MBA Candidate)-BostonBookmark This
545 Boylston Street
Posted: July 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSIGFOX has an immediate opening for an MBA student to assist in their Marketing Department based in Boston. This is a channel partner marketing role to help enable ecosystem partners to promote SigFox embedded technology. This is a paid 20-25 hours a week internship.
• Design a Channel Partner Marketing Welcome Kit and oversee correspondence to partners
• Responsible for monthly email newsletter updates
• Participate in planning and attending partner focused events in the field
• Conduct partner webinars
• Create a list of channel & ecosystem partners. Once created, follow the company and specific individuals on social media
• Conduct monthly check in calls with Channel Partners
• Ensure contacts are in SFDC and synced with Mailchimp
• Coordinate directly with Sales lead to ensure partner aligment
Requirements• BA Completed
• MUST be currently enrolled in MBA/Master’s program with Marketing concentration
• Strong verbal and written communication skills an absolute MUST!
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and result
• Local MBA students ONLY as this internship is onsite in Boston