Marketing Communications InternInc Design
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Marketing Intern for The Sloth Institute Costa Rica--Begins May/June 2017The Sloth Institute Costa Rica
Marketing, Sales, Advertising InternNature's Beauty Mix
Marketing Intern for The Sloth Institute Costa RicaThe Sloth Institute Costa Rica
Marketing InternsNew England Country Rentals
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Marketing Intern - Medical Device IndustryBookmark This
1430 Decision Street
Posted: July 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBracing and Vascular Marketing Intern
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices and services that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern for our Bracing and Vascular division in Vista, CA.
The BV Marketing Intern will
• Assist with content creation, including Twitter, Instagram and possibly blog content
• Conduct research to support content development
• Perform market and brand research
• Social media planning, listening, monitoring, and engagement
• Social media research of potential influencers, and outreach
• Organization of collateral
• Implementation of PDAC applications
• Competitive analysis
Essential Job Functions:
• Confer with product design & development and sales, in order to become knowledgeable about market trends; report information to management and recommend features to Marketing and Engineering resources.
• Execute the marketing strategy/vision in coordination with Brand Directors from inception all the way through execution.
• Actively participate in regular meetings with cross-functional product team members; follow up on action items.
• Participate in the development and execution of plans for new product launch.
• Participate in sales meetings and seminar designed to make selling agents competent to sell the product:
• Write guidelines and manage product placement strategy with media outlets including traditional, social, content, and print.
• Manage timelines for marketing/advertising plans including creative deadlines
• Support digital creative efforts and serve as the liaison between brand and the digital/e-comm team
• Execute content marketing strategies, develop content with studio manager, write and edit blog posts and other relevant marketing materials
• Digital marketing (preferred but not necessary)
• Strong writing, PPT and Excel skills
• Familiarity with social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc
• A resourceful self-starter with the ability to work well independently and as a contributing member of a team
• Can accommodate part-time availability of at least 20 hours per week at a minimum of one-year