Social Media & Community Management InternEarle Manor I & II
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Marketing Intern - Medical Device IndustryBookmark This
1430 Decision Street
Posted: July 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBracing and Vascular Marketing Intern
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices and services that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern for our Bracing and Vascular division in Vista, CA.
The BV Marketing Intern will
• Assist with content creation, including Twitter, Instagram and possibly blog content
• Conduct research to support content development
• Perform market and brand research
• Social media planning, listening, monitoring, and engagement
• Social media research of potential influencers, and outreach
• Organization of collateral
• Implementation of PDAC applications
• Competitive analysis
Essential Job Functions:
• Confer with product design & development and sales, in order to become knowledgeable about market trends; report information to management and recommend features to Marketing and Engineering resources.
• Execute the marketing strategy/vision in coordination with Brand Directors from inception all the way through execution.
• Actively participate in regular meetings with cross-functional product team members; follow up on action items.
• Participate in the development and execution of plans for new product launch.
• Participate in sales meetings and seminar designed to make selling agents competent to sell the product:
• Write guidelines and manage product placement strategy with media outlets including traditional, social, content, and print.
• Manage timelines for marketing/advertising plans including creative deadlines
• Support digital creative efforts and serve as the liaison between brand and the digital/e-comm team
• Execute content marketing strategies, develop content with studio manager, write and edit blog posts and other relevant marketing materials
• Digital marketing (preferred but not necessary)
• Strong writing, PPT and Excel skills
• Familiarity with social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc
• A resourceful self-starter with the ability to work well independently and as a contributing member of a team
• Can accommodate part-time availability of at least 20 hours per week at a minimum of one-year