Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipOPTIMAR International
Marketing ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Marketing Intern needed for event planning company in South FloridaBookmark This
All About Entertainment
1900 N. University Drive, Suite 206
Pembroke Pines, FL
Posted: October 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAll About Entertainment, Inc. was established in 2003 as a company that provides quality, family-friendly entertainment for public events, private parties, libraries, schools, camps and the like. Products and services include: providing full event planning, professional children’s entertainers, themed shows, educational shows, and additional entertainment and rental items that may be relevant for events or parties.
Everything we offer is wholesome and family-oriented. We focus on excellent customer service and focusing on the needs of each individual client.
Responsibilities- Create signage, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Website improvements as needed.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or field that relates to marketing, business or parties/events.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience or interest in marketing, especially social media as a marketing tool.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills; ability to define and manage a project from inception to completion
- Demonstrated ability to keep multiple projects moving concurrently
- An organizer, encourager, and motivator - you bring people together
- A facilitator - you create, moderate, and manage great conversations
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate analysis of complex data into meaningful information Writing skills needed.
- Knowledge or interest in SEO, social signals, and inbound marketing best practices.