- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Marketing Intern Needed: Help us Build Healthy Relationships throughout NYC
Travel Management and Luxury LeisureTravgroup.com
Marketing Assistant Needed!Momentum Marketing
Business Development InternMadeClose
Marketing/Advertising/Communications and Special EventsHinsdale Humane Society
PPC Online Marketing Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Do you want to be part of a great startup?THE CLUB
Social Media Internship. (Exciting Opportunity).White Code Labs
Marketing Intern Needed: Help us Build Healthy Relationships throughout NYCBookmark This
Posted: October 19 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
At WhenLoveWorks, we believe successful relationships are accessible to everyone but they take work. That's where we come in. WhenLoveWorks Inc. is a coaching company that accelerates how you solve challenges in your relationships with family, friends, partner and colleagues. We work with individuals, couples and groups who desire improved relationships and are open to intentional, collaborative work. We coach clients via three mediums: in-person, by telephone, or online.
Why Intern Support?:
We need support to spread the word about the work we do to create healthy and successful relationships that impact families, marriages and the workplace. Your expertise will help us achieve this goal.
If this sounds like you, Your mission will be to:
*Ensure our target audience know we are a dependable resource
*Increase our visibility in the market via several platforms and social media channels
*Promote upcoming events
The target audience we ask you focus on is in the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan, New York. Since we offer online services this area can be stretched to support those in the other 4 boroughs of NYC.
We are on a mission to create a movement filled with healthy relationships. This is our mission because we know success is accessible to everyone, it just takes work and we are committed to working with those who desire success.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, social media campaigns, etc.
- Assist with relationship workshops and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Passion for improving the state of relationships among family, friends, partner and colleagues.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.