Marketing & Web Development InternElissa's Solutions
Public Relations SpecialistThe Keys Productions
Marketing/Business Intern for a cutting-edge crowdfunding startupJoin a Mission.org
Business Development / Sales InternFinancial Industry Association
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipOPTIMAR International
Marketing Intern - NYBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: April 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTours4Mobile publishes guided walking tours to use on mobile devices. The intern will first fact check the local tours, draft updates as needed for accuracy, and then earn commissions on sales for each download. Much of the work can be done remotely.
Responsibilities- Fact check local tours and draft updates.
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide social media efforts to target new audiences.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.