GMAT Brand Ambassador - UT AustinThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing and Public Relations Internship - Kentucky Horse ParkKentucky Horse Park
Marketing Intern - Muscle Maker Grill - WallGEOcruiter
GMAT Brand Ambassador - Arizona State UniversityThe AroundCampus Group
GMAT Brand Ambassador - UW MadisonThe AroundCampus Group
GMAT Brand Ambassador - University of MinnesotaThe AroundCampus Group
Summer Intern - Business Marketing and ConsultingBealstone, Inc
Digital Marketing ContributorAdMobilize
Marketing Intern - NYBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: April 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTours4Mobile publishes guided walking tours to use on mobile devices. The intern will first fact check the local tours, draft updates as needed for accuracy, and then earn commissions on sales for each download. Much of the work can be done remotely.
Responsibilities- Fact check local tours and draft updates.
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide social media efforts to target new audiences.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.