Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Marketing Intern Opening!Bookmark This
us pos inc
50 Le Baron Street
Posted: August 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUS POS INC, is a fun place to work at. We are friendly and get along well but we are only able to be like that because we all strive to get the job done by any means! US POS INC. is a fast paced, detail oriented workplace. We buy and sell new and refurbished point of sale hardware. We have a repair depot, and a service center that helps keep business's such as Popeye's, Mcdonalds, and Applebees function and keep there POS needs in tip top shape! Our sales and marketing department is growing rapidly and thats why we are looking to add to our merketing and sales team!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.