Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing & Social Media InternJaguaring, Inc.
Marketing/Media Sales InternMW Media LLC
Distribution sales and marketing internTRANSPORT PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Marketing Intern Opportunity - SaaS Start-UpVisiblee
Social Media & Community Management InternCauvee LLC
Social Media MarketingCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Marketing Intern Opening!Bookmark This
us pos inc
50 Le Baron Street
Posted: August 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUS POS INC, is a fun place to work at. We are friendly and get along well but we are only able to be like that because we all strive to get the job done by any means! US POS INC. is a fast paced, detail oriented workplace. We buy and sell new and refurbished point of sale hardware. We have a repair depot, and a service center that helps keep business's such as Popeye's, Mcdonalds, and Applebees function and keep there POS needs in tip top shape! Our sales and marketing department is growing rapidly and thats why we are looking to add to our merketing and sales team!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.