Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Marketing Intern11th street cafe
Marketing Intern - PaidBookmark This
125 Cambridgepark Drive suite 400
Posted: September 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis paid position is ideal for someone looking for a hands-on marketing experience in a fast growing technology company. We promise to give you exposure to our entire marketing mix along with real opportunities to gain marketable skills that you can leverage after you graduate.
- Developing and managing programs in our CRM and marketing automation systems
- Supporting our marketing events and webinars
- Authoring and curating social media content for corporate websites and blogs
- Analyzing customer and lead data for program performance and marketing analytics
- Managing our presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter
- Current college-level coursework in business, marketing, or communications
- Demonstrated interest in IT or technology a plus
- Interest in a career in marketing-related field
This position will be working from our Cambridge, MA location that is conveniently located near the Alewife T Station (Red Line).