Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Marketing Intern / Personal Assistant to Interior DesignerBookmark This
DLB Design Studio
Coral Gables, FL
Posted: November 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDLB Design Studio is a Miami-based interior design studio specializing in luxury residential projects throughout South Florida. Current opportunity available for a marketing major (or related) with a passion for sales and an interest in interior design. This internship will be an integral part of our team and has the potential to become a permanent position with incentives.
ResponsibilitiesIn addition to the requirements, our candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
- Manage Company Websites (Perform Basic to Advanced SEO)
- Create, Monitor, and Grow Social Media Platforms
- Write Press Releases/Campaigns and Cultivate Media Relations
- Assist with Ads and Mailings – Print & Email
- Administrative Duties
- Assist with Phone Calls, Customer Follow Ups, and Contact Lists
- Greet Guests and Clients
- Assist in Generating New Sales Through Cold Calling
- Interior Design Duties Will Include: Running Errands, Shopping for Clients, Assisting with Presentations, Ability to Perform Active Work During Site Management, Organization, & Installations.
- Perform Personal Assistant Duties for Owner/Designer
- Photography Skills are a Plus
- Interest in Interior Design and Graphic Design are a Plus
RequirementsOur ideal candidate will be administering marketing and sales tasks to help with business and brand growth. Candidate will also perform administrative and personal assistant duties, as well as assist on design projects as needed. Our candidate must possess the following attributes: excellent communication and customer service skills, creativity, must be self motivated, responsible, detail oriented, highly organized, ability to multi-task, and to complete tasks/projects in a timely manner.
Please send resume, portfolio/work, and references for consideration.
*Candidate must have personal computer (with internet access), a car and valid Florida driver’s license.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Professional
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, QuickBooks