MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMedical Plus Pte Ltd
cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Marketing Intern required for new startupBookmark This
Posted: January 26 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRubato Insights is a UK based startup founded in 2015, focused on assisting organizations with capturing employee and client insight and providing detailed analytics in order for organizations to make informed decisions.
The internship position will be working with the Head of Business Development in New York. Interns focus will be on marketing and implementing the 2016 marketing strategy.
Although the position is unpaid we are looking for someone that has potential and can work full time at a later date. Work can be performed remotely, however intern will be expected to meet weekly with the Head of business Development in New York.
Responsibilities- Assist with the development of the 2016 Marketing Strategy.
- Assist with implementing various marketing strategies.
- Assist with the creation of marketing material (Press releases, Blogs etc)
- Blog management
- Manage Social media campaigns
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- SEO optimization (keyword and backlink analysis)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills (will be expected to write quality content for website and blog)
- Attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution
- Leadership potential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of SEO.
- Experience working with google analytics and other SEO based web tools.
- Experience writing web content such as blogs or press releases.
- Experience managing social media accounts.
SkillsRequired - Excel, Word, Communication, Microsoft PowerPoint, Attention To Detail, Writing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Independence, Writing News Releases
Preferred - SEO, Google Analytics, Blogger, Keyword Research, Blog Marketing, Blog Management, Keyword Analysis, Blogger Relations