Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Marketing Intern (seeking for potential founding member)Bookmark This
10901 Little Patuxent Parkway
Posted: June 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAMOMENT LLC is a female apparel company where we heavily focus on unique fashion from Europe and Asia. We are currently (as of June, 2015) only a e-commerce business where we heavily depend on promoting on all sorts of social media activity which requires lots of creative media advertising (visual). We like to create designs and platform that sell products. This makes us a valuable place to do an internship, as you will be able to learn the insider tips and tricks to creating marketing that really works. This will make you very valuable to future employers. We are a young company with full of young entrepreneurs, if you like to grow as we grow this is a perfect position for you.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.