Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Paid & unpaid marketing & events Intern for Startup Accelerator in Santa Monica (Innovation Factory)Expert DOJO
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNCriterion.B
Marketing Intern (Social, Content, SEO, Research)Bookmark This
Posted: May 12 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a digital marketing firm looking for a few interns that are interested in working with a new and upcoming marketing agency. Knowledge and familiarity of web content creation, social media marketing, SEO, market research, brand strategy development are a must. This position has the potential to turn into a permanent position with our company. If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, SEO, Web Content Management, Strategy Development
Preferred - Social Media Marketing, Content Strategy, Content Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Development, Newsletter Writing, Email Campaigning, Article Writing