Marketing InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Marketing InternTickleMe Entertainment
Virtual Marketing Assistant Intern Position AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
Virtual Event AssistantLa Belle Vie Inc
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
PAID SPRING/SUMMER Buisness/Marketing InternshipAflac
(((*(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) * ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Intern. - summer internship / school year opportunityBookmark This
Arrow Investment Advisors
6100 Chevy Chase Drive
Posted: June 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArrow Investment Advisors (AIA) is seeking to fill a Marketing position. We are seeking candidates who are interested in pursuing a marketing career in the financial services industry. The candidate will support the marketing team’s efforts to position Arrow’s investment solutions; including five open-end mutual funds (www.arrowfunds.com), three exchange traded fund (ETFs) (www.arrowshares.com).
Assist the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) as needed to monitor, test, research, and provide support regarding the Marketing program.
ResponsibilitiesYou will work closely with Senior Management, Marketing and Sales departments on the development and implementation of email campaigns, virtual events, and analysis of market metrics.
Critical Success Factors
• Self motivated
• Passion for the financial services industry
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to find a creative ways to persuade others to take a desired course of action
• Will reply meticulously to written emails (Texting is not the preferred means of communicating).
• Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
RequirementsThe candidate will be required to use their knowledge of marketing, investment and the capital markets to facilitate the achievement of the meeting your goals and objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
• Knowledge of Graphic Software
• Marketing Services experience preferred