Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Influencer Marketing InternshipStylehaul
Marketing Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
Medley Material Handling
4201 Will Rogers Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: April 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We have an opportunity for a Marketing Intern to be part of a small team and get hands-on experience in many different facets of Marketing. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that wants to gain valuable experience and really dig in and make a contribution to the business.
Responsibilities• Grow our brand awareness and lead generation efforts
• Research, write, and edit clear and compelling marketing content for various channels, including but not limited to website content, case studies, blogs, press releases, and email campaigns
• Assist in the development and implementation of our email marketing campaigns via a marketing automation platform
• Assist with data entry, cleanup of customer data and reporting in sales and marketing tools
• Build, execute and analyze Google Adword campaigns
• Expand our social reach by evaluating our current platform and results and recommending areas of opportunity
• Provide analytical support to understand the impact of various marketing initiatives
• Build an image library & classification system for ongoing management of marketing assets
• Support website updates via Wordpress
• Support Salesforce efforts
• Support Pardot Marketing efforts
• Hands on Social Media Marketing
• Content Management
RequirementsRequirements, Experience, & Education (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities): one of the below skills sets are need to apply for this internship.
• Enrolled in a full-time four year university (major in Business, Journalism, Marketing, or related program preferred)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office & knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and/or video editing software a plus
• High attention to detail and excellent time management skills
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Creative and flexible with the ability to think outside the box
• Self-starter who can work in a fast paced environment
• Previous experience using social media management platforms for business is a plus