Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Summer Intern 2017MPL Enterprises
Marketing InternCam Kirk Studios
Marketing & Corporate SponsorshipsTrust for the National Mall
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing Intern VolunteerBookmark This
STEM PATHs Innovation Network/ S.P.I.N.
Posted: April 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSTEM PATH INNOVATION NETWORK is a"Non-profit community based TechEd startup in Seattle that provides quality enrichment workshops featuring STEAM programming and leadership skills in low income communities serving at-risk and homeless multi-cultural youth."
Creating Equity and Opportunities for Youth to Succeed in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math one Student at a Time...
WHAT WE DO
Offering STEAM based classes...
Computer Tech Literacy
About the Role:
Do you love marketing and being creative? Do you need Credit Hours? This is the position for you! We are seeking one Marketing Intern to join our team.
STEM PATHS/ (S.P.I.N.) Marketing Intern Volunteer is responsible for developing and implementing a quality, well-rounded and successful marketing and advertising plan. Work in conjunction with S.P.I.N. staff on classes, programming, assessment, and other initiatives.
• Develop and implement an encompassing advertising plan for S.P.I.N. classes, activities, office initiatives; including fliers, social media, web, promotional items
• Establish and coordinate S.P.I.N. presence on college campuses
• Manage S.P.I.N. Facebook , Instagram & Twitter accounts using set standards
• Uphold branding standards
• Explore and propose updates/enhancements and new options for meeting goals via advertising
• Other duties as assigned
• Office support such as mailings, front desk coverage, filing
• Assist staff in promoting classes
• Assist COOwith advertising
• Assist with programs and represent S.P.I.N. at classes
• Present involvement opportunities to new students
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• High School Senior/ College Student
• Minimum 1 year writing experience
• Familiarity with word processing, social media, and basic HTML
• Available via email or instant messenger
• Advertising/marketing experience or strong desire to learn; creative and functional design experience (preferred)
• Quality verbal communication (small and large group settings) and written communication (web, email, letters)