Social Media Volunteer InternshipPacific Science Center
Marketing Intern4PM Media
Digital Marketing / Editorial Internship for Video Content Agency In Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Marketing Assistant InternFreelance Marketing
Marketing Volunteer/Intern for Fringe Festival ProductionAwkward Hug Productions
Work with Marketing Industry Thought Leaders and Have a Blast at Rock My ImageRock My Image
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing InternshipReading Until Dawn Con, LLC
Marketing Intern VolunteerBookmark This
STEM PATHs Innovation Network/ S.P.I.N.
Posted: April 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSTEM PATH INNOVATION NETWORK is a"Non-profit community based TechEd startup in Seattle that provides quality enrichment workshops featuring STEAM programming and leadership skills in low income communities serving at-risk and homeless multi-cultural youth."
Creating Equity and Opportunities for Youth to Succeed in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math one Student at a Time...
WHAT WE DO
Offering STEAM based classes...
Computer Tech Literacy
About the Role:
Do you love marketing and being creative? Do you need Credit Hours? This is the position for you! We are seeking one Marketing Intern to join our team.
STEM PATHS/ (S.P.I.N.) Marketing Intern Volunteer is responsible for developing and implementing a quality, well-rounded and successful marketing and advertising plan. Work in conjunction with S.P.I.N. staff on classes, programming, assessment, and other initiatives.
• Develop and implement an encompassing advertising plan for S.P.I.N. classes, activities, office initiatives; including fliers, social media, web, promotional items
• Establish and coordinate S.P.I.N. presence on college campuses
• Manage S.P.I.N. Facebook , Instagram & Twitter accounts using set standards
• Uphold branding standards
• Explore and propose updates/enhancements and new options for meeting goals via advertising
• Other duties as assigned
• Office support such as mailings, front desk coverage, filing
• Assist staff in promoting classes
• Assist COOwith advertising
• Assist with programs and represent S.P.I.N. at classes
• Present involvement opportunities to new students
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• High School Senior/ College Student
• Minimum 1 year writing experience
• Familiarity with word processing, social media, and basic HTML
• Available via email or instant messenger
• Advertising/marketing experience or strong desire to learn; creative and functional design experience (preferred)
• Quality verbal communication (small and large group settings) and written communication (web, email, letters)