Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Marketing InternBookmark This
2041 W. Carroll
Posted: April 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKhloros is a 5 year old interior landscaping company that works with clients in the Chicago market. We design, install and maintain plants in offices, lobbies, shopping centers, hotels and healthcare facilities. This position is great for someone that is looking to build a marketing portfolio. You will be working with the founder and owner of the company, if you are interested in entrepreneurship, it's a great place to learn all the pieces of the puzzle of starting a business.
We are located in the West Town area. This position is flexible with flexible hours. Parts of the work can also be done remotely.
Responsibilities• Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
• Design & prepare marketing materials
• Assist with website content management
• Keeping an up to date social media platform
• Update website written in Word Press
• Create Visual catalog of products
• Improve SEO efforts on website
• Attend industry events and introduce company to prospective customers
• Research and attend potential trade show opportunities
We are looking for an ambitious, bright, creative person with excellent organizational skills that has background in Marketing. Below are a few of the characteristics that the right candidate should have.
• Self Driven
• Has Knowledge of Word Press, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop
• Open minded and fast learner
• Experienced with social media tools like Facebook and Twitter
• Experienced in Wordpress, SEO, and social marketing .
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Is interested in business, marketing, entrepreneurship, communication
SkillsRequired - Microsoft, WordPress, Copywriting, SEO copywriting, Content Management
Preferred - Photo Editing, Google Adwords, SEO, Sales, Information Analysis, Commercial Buildings