Marketing Intern - ( www.Code-Ninja.co ) - HonoluluBookmark This
2800 Woodlawn Drive, Suite 100
Posted: May 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFollow us on Social Media @CodeNinjaUS
We are looking for a special individual, who is passionate about helping others and being engaged with the community.
www.Code-Ninja.co is a software engineering training program that helps inspiring coders become awesome!
We are opening a new location in Honolulu and are in need of finding that one person who will not only engage the community, but help drive the brand and market it to the local community.
If you enjoy interacting with individuals and being a part of something special that can create real change in someone's life, you might be the one we are looking for.
Our CORE Values: (Must meet all theses Values)
•Commit to Awesomeness!
•Jump In & Own IT!
•Inspire a Little Crazy!
•Do the Right Thing!
•Effort vs. Ability!
•Be Your TRUE Self!
•Passionate about helping individuals
•Engaging the community
•Building relationships with businesses and individuals
•Can Close the Deal
•Can solve problems quickly
•Communicates well via Phone, Video Chat and Email
•Works well with in a team environment (No biting allowed)
•Brings a sense of self-awareness and authenticity
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Knows how to use tools like Hootsuit or experience managing multiple social media accounts.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Apps, Event Coordination
Preferred - Hootsuite, B2B Marketing Strategy, Account Sales Strategies