Marketing and Communications InternThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Social Media, Public Relations and Marketing Internships For 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Marketing / Social Media / Content Management Intern (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Clever Fox Apparel
Copywriting Internship with Marketing/ Advertising Experience during tech-product launch (paid)Energize Technologies
Social Media and Marketing InternFarmers Ins
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Email Marketing/Social Media SpecialistGutierrez Productions, Inc.
Marketing Intern PositionPLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Marketing Intern-Bilingual SpanishBookmark This
Law Offices of Ron Katiraei
60 East 42nd street, Suite 2223
New York, NY
Posted: August 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an immigration law firm located in front of the Grand Central Terminal in midtown Manhattan. We also have another company and offer our products internationally to corporate and institutional accounts (B2B).
This internship position is unpaid, however we provide stipend for lunch and transportation. The duration of the internship is six months but is flexible. The start date of the internship can be discussed and decided based upon the requirements of the internship. This position can be a valuable learning experience for candidates interested to gain real experience in domestic or international marketing which would include contacts with corporate clients in different industries and countries.
Responsibilities- Must be able to have communications with clients and prospective clients
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Must be bilingual Spanish/English
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or business.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.