Conference and Marketing Intern for Wall Street Media CompanyFinancial Technologies Forum
Summer InternshipElevation Motorsports
Digital Marketing Office InternMembership Marketing Partners
Dell Campus Rep at Rochester Institute of TechnologyMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at California State Univeristy-NorthridgeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at Dartmouth CollegeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador - UNLVMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador - North Carolina - CharlotteMosaic North America
Marketing Intern/RepBookmark This
Fresh Minds consulting services
200 W ML King Blvd, Suite 1000,
Posted: August 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"Fresh minds consulting services" is an IT startup in Chattanooga.
We built an fascinating health care product and marketing it to all health care providers.
We are looking for a marketing intern/rep to help in enrolling providers via emaill, phone or in-person.
Location: Combination of working from home and at office when needed.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.