MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
DIGITAL MEDIA SALES INTERNSHIPPrÔsperity Is A Mindset
Social Media InternshipPrÔsperity Is A Mindset
Marketing InternRaise the Barr
Social Media & Community Management InternDoug Bopst Fitness, LLC.
Influencer campaign coordinator internStargazer
Marketing InternsBookmark This
Christian Child Cares
Posted: April 20 2016
Company Location: Scranton, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre looking to work at a place where you could use your talents to promote a quality educational program for children? This is an opportunity to build your skills and experience in a relaxing and supportive climate. A place where people are excited to work with you and hear your ideas.
What Christian Child Cares has to offer
• Flexible Schedule
• On-going Support and Training
Christian Child Cares mission is to provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment where children learn to succeed in life while loving God, serving their families and community. , We are seeking bright, motivated Marketing interns to start immediately.
We are an equal opportunity employer
ResponsibilitiesThe prospective candidate must have the ability to perform some of these responsibilities:
• Create marketing plans and strategies for the business services and goods
• Manage social media outreach including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest.
• Research current trends of marketing and make necessary changes to current marketing strategies. e.g. social media
• Monitor and analyze program results of blogs and social media
• Work directly with Owner on strategic marketing projects
• Assisting and appearing at networking events
RequirementsProspective candidate must have
• Pursuing a degree in marketing, business, communications, journalism, PR or related field. Please include college status and GPA
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be friendly, organized, honest, and team-oriented with a strong work ethic
• Data Proficiency in Microsoft Office, online search engines, and web-based applications
. Detail oriented and highly organized,
. A quick learner
SkillsRequired - Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Marketing