Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Advertising / Promotion Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Corporate Blogger Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - Jersey CityDIGIMARCON
Influencer MarketingInaya Jewelry
Marketing Internship at a San Francisco Software StartupBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
Posted: August 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOrganization Description: Badger Maps is a fast growing startup that builds software to make salespeople more effective. Badger shows salespeople which of their customers are nearby and connects to their calendar to translate travel routes to a daily schedule. Website: www.badgermapping.com
Job Description: 3 month internship has a curriculum with 6 sections that are designed to train the student
in the building blocks of sales and marketing, each block rotation lasting 1 month, and doing 2 blocks at a
time (one Marketing and one Sales block). It’s important to note that candidates do not need to have prior
experience with these skill sets, as we will provide exposure and training in each skill set. The blocks include:
1) Optimization of inbound marketing interest in our product and building out marketing campaign. Includes writing for and management of Badger B log, engagement with customers over the web through content creation including infographics, competitor analysis whitepapers, and webpage creation, forum answers, video and Audio Content Creation. Strategic use of other forms of advertising (billboards, radio, print, mobile).
2) Social media account management, advertising optimization, and managing the budget for our PPC campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Working on Badger accounts on Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube etc. Learn to measure impact with Google Analytics.
3) P.R. Build and maintain relationships with media and thought leaders in our field. Brainstorm creative ways that Badger can get the word out about its product and increase internet presence to improve SEO Viral Marketing, Vine, Linkbait, other organization’s blogs etc.
4) Business Development Learn to use Linkedin to generate new leads and building email lists for outbound sales campaign and working with team in India that supports the sales team. Building customer materials such as presentations and customer success stories.
5) Learn to build and execute a targeted sales campaign. Communicate with prospects via email or phone, learning to overcome objections, communicate value, and sell the prospect on a sales meeting.
6) Customer Support answer customer tickets, respond to customer and prospect questions.
RequirementsRequired Skills: A successful candidate will possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for learning
how a technology company is built. The candidate must possess strong written and verbal communications
skills. Because this is a unique internship in that it covers a lot of different core skill sets in marketing and
sales, candidates must be able to pick up complex, new skills quickly. This is best for someone interested in
a career in product marketing or corporate marketing in the technology industry.