Marketing InternTomes & Hanratty PC
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
Marketing Internship at a San Francisco Software StartupBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
Posted: June 14 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOrganization Description: Badger Maps is a fast growing startup that builds software to make salespeople more effective. Badger shows salespeople which of their customers are nearby and connects to their calendar to translate travel routes to a daily schedule. Website: www.badgermapping.com
Job Description: 3 month internship has a curriculum with 6 sections that are designed to train the student
in the building blocks of sales and marketing, each block rotation lasting 1 month, and doing 2 blocks at a
time (one Marketing and one Sales block). It’s important to note that candidates do not need to have prior
experience with these skill sets, as we will provide exposure and training in each skill set. The blocks include:
1) Optimization of inbound marketing interest in our product and building out marketing campaign. Includes writing for and management of Badger B log, engagement with customers over the web through content creation including infographics, competitor analysis whitepapers, and webpage creation, forum answers, video and Audio Content Creation. Strategic use of other forms of advertising (billboards, radio, print, mobile).
2) Social media account management, advertising optimization, and managing the budget for our PPC campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Working on Badger accounts on Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube etc. Learn to measure impact with Google Analytics.
3) P.R. Build and maintain relationships with media and thought leaders in our field. Brainstorm creative ways that Badger can get the word out about its product and increase internet presence to improve SEO Viral Marketing, Vine, Linkbait, other organization’s blogs etc.
4) Business Development Learn to use Linkedin to generate new leads and building email lists for outbound sales campaign and working with team in India that supports the sales team. Building customer materials such as presentations and customer success stories.
5) Learn to build and execute a targeted sales campaign. Communicate with prospects via email or phone, learning to overcome objections, communicate value, and sell the prospect on a sales meeting.
6) Customer Support answer customer tickets, respond to customer and prospect questions.
ResponsibilitiesStartup environment - As a startup, Badger Maps will make it possible for you to experience all aspects of the position you’ll hold and make sure you’re exposed to other positions and skills. Badger also has an amazing and laid-back culture, with no middle-management
An internship focused on learning and career development - Badger has a commitment to teaching interns career skills. One of the main goals of the internship is also to help interns understand the different career paths that are available to them and which career path might be the best one for them. We hold classes once or twice a week where we have a curriculum that teaches interns different concepts and skills. These classes are generally taught by the CEO or a Senior team member. Interns gain transferable skills that are not usually taught in school - and this makes them stronger applicants for jobs when they graduate.
Diverse and multicultural work environment - We have offices in California, Utah, Spain and the Philippines. We also focus on recruiting great people from very different backgrounds and countries around the world
Perfect location - Conveniently located right on the border of Northbeach, Chinatown and the Financial District, there is great food and restaurants around the neighborhood
Dog friendly office - We do love our pups
Healthy food and snacks - From organic fruits to bread and nuts, to a wide range of tea and fresh coffee from our espresso machine! We’ve also gotten into cold brew coffee lately
Foosball - We breed champion foosball players
Regular team events - Boardgame nights, outdoor events, dinners, and pizza parties, etc.
RequirementsRequired Skills: A successful candidate will possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for learning
how a technology company is built. The candidate must possess strong written and verbal communications
skills. Because this is a unique internship in that it covers a lot of different core skill sets in marketing and
sales, candidates must be able to pick up complex, new skills quickly. This is best for someone interested in
a career in product marketing or corporate marketing in the technology industry.