Marketing and Development Internship - JDRF Florida Suncoast Chapter, Sarasota, FLJDRF
Marketing Intern for Real Estate CompanyKeller Williams Southwest
Marketing and Development Internship - JDRF Florida Suncoast Chapter, Naples, FLJDRF
Social Media Marketing ExecutiveSystematic Global Solutions
College Marketing Representative - Madison, WIWarner Music Group
Fashion Marketing InternHollenberg
Crowdfunding project marketing manager - sustainability/green home industryFlorida Green Home Consultants LLC
Marketing InternFour Mine Co LLC
Marketing Internship at NYC/SF Tech StartupBookmark This
205 East 42nd Street
New York, NY
Posted: November 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a fast-growing tech startup looking for a talented Marketing Intern (Campus Ambassador) to join our team. Our startup is in its exciting early stages, so you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the founders and contribute ideas that will shape the future of our company.
You'll have a flexible work schedule (10 to 15 hours a week depending on your availability) and the freedom to work wherever you want on campus.
- Representing and promoting Roomi on your campus through grassroots and social media marketing and partnership development.
- Working closely with senior staff to identify an individualized campaign strategy for your campus, including developing comprehensive monthly work plans.
- Participating in regular planning meetings with other Campus Ambassadors throughout your area.
- Distributing free swag to fellow students.
- Engaging in one-on-one conversations with students to tell them Roomi's story, what it's like to live with roommates and search for housing in your area.
- Planning, participating or coordinating on campus promotional events.
- Meeting ambitious outreach goals to provide essential growth for quickly expanding company.
- Collaborating with the founders to devise a comprehensive marketing strategy and targeted marketing campaigns
We're passionate about what we're building and just as passionate about the people we're building it with. We're committed to an open, diverse culture in which everyone has a voice and ownership of big ideas. We invest in each member of our team and constantly inspire each other to be better. We believe in paying it forward. We believe great people build great companies.
We want to hear from you. Reach out to us.
To apply, click here: http://roomiapp.workable.com/jobs/108978
To download the app click here: bit.ly/find-roommates