Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Marketing Internship - Fall 2016Bookmark This
69 Charlton St
New York, NY
Posted: August 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Bokksu is a premium subscription box for people to discover authentic snacks and teas from all over Japan. Having lived in and snacked through Japan, Founder Danny Taing curates a gourmet box for subscribers every month filled with authentic Japanese snacks and tea pairings.
We are a fast-paced early-stage startup and a resident fellow in Columbia University’s incubator venture, Columbia Startup Lab. We launched in April 2016 and have been growing rapidly since then. We have a strong subscriber base and are continuing to add more each day!
We are seeking a marketing intern that will work closely with the founder to expand our reach and develop our brand. Our ideal candidate is someone who excels in analyzing market trends and creating meaningful content to attract more subscribers. If applicable, we will work with your school to help you receive college credit.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for researching new marketing opportunities as well as managing and producing content for Bokksu's website and social media outlets. You must be able to work independently and as part of a team to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment. Tasks may include:
- Creating relevant content and generating buzz
- Developing and executing a strategy to get more subscribers
- Competitive landscape research and analysis
- Analyzing and presenting social media analytics reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or candidate for Bachelor’s Degree
- Love for using social networking sites, and excitement to learn new skills
- Knowledge on how to create a long term marketing plan
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Passion for Japanese culture and snacks!
- Fluency in Japanese language
- Experience with blogging