Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing Internship Flexible HoursBookmark This
WC Research, Inc.
500 West Cummings Park
Posted: September 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat We Do
WC Research Inc. (World Congress) provides thought-provoking, timely consulting, research, and advisory services to advance the health care and life sciences industries. Through our educationally focused events, we convene CEOs and senior-level executives from all segments of the health care and life sciences industries to exchange ideas, discuss market trends, and explore solutions to the most pressing challenges facing a variety of roles within these organizations.
About World Congress
World Congress is located at 500 West Cummings Park off of Washington Street in Woburn, Massachusetts conveniently situated at the intersection of Routes 128 and 93 and is also accessible via the MBTA. We are a privately held company of roughly 65 employees, have a business casual dress code and flexible hours making this a perfect opportunity for bright college students who are looking to gain real world experience. World Congress offers just one internship in each department per semester allowing for one-on-one mentorship and training; ensuring that our interns receive the best experience and are not merely used as “gophers”, glorified admins or free labor.
ResponsibilitiesYour internship will include the following:
• Emails Broadcasts
• Press Release writing and distribution
• Focus on engagement side of social media including retweeting, replying to comments, sharing articles, etc.
• Build out LinkedIn groups and corporate LinkedIn presence
• Search for and join new LinkedIn groups
• Reclassify our YouTube channel and promote content
• Coordinate fulfillment of partner and association commitments
• Track social media analytics
• Track email statistics for campaigns
General Business Processes
• Attend strategy meeting with World Health Care Congress Abu Dhabi Steering Committee
• Attend planning and strategy meetings for the World Health Care Congress Washington DC
• Attend weekly and Monthly topic generation meetings
To apply for this internship, please contact Jennifer Morales, SPHR. Jennifer can be reached via email at email@example.com.