General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Marketing Internship for a leading Animation StudioBookmark This
325 gold street
Posted: September 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionideaMachine Studio / Whiteboard Animation Studio – Brooklyn, NY
Whiteboard Animation Studio is looking for 200 hours from a training-focused unpaid Marketing/ Sales internship for our animation production studios-- www.WhiteboardAnimation.com and www.ideaMachineStudio.com We’ve won 17 Telly Awards in four consecutive years and we’ve grown from one part-time employee to 25 full-time employees in 6 years.
Duties will include:
- learning how to managing our website and blogging
- learning and contributing to Hubspot - the leading edge inbound marketing platform
- Research new leads online
• learning Phone sales and email sales experience
• Running Errands, throwing out trash, and general upkeep of the studio
• Set-up Client meetings
• learning how to reformat presentation materials
• Excellent web search skills
• Knowledge of online production studios and Video advertising
• Record of hitting goals and getting results
• Integrity, drive, dedication, ingenuity, a collaborative nature, the ability to laugh, a commitment to excellence
• Knowledge of Google Documents-spreadsheets
• Startup mindset and spirit: we win as a team, we move fast and we get things done
• Must work from our studio in downtown Brooklyn
Submit a resume and cover letter.
Our studio websites are: