Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
Marketing Internship for a leading Animation StudioBookmark This
325 gold street
Posted: September 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionideaMachine Studio / Whiteboard Animation Studio – Brooklyn, NY
Whiteboard Animation Studio is looking for 200 hours from a training-focused unpaid Marketing/ Sales internship for our animation production studios-- www.WhiteboardAnimation.com and www.ideaMachineStudio.com We’ve won 17 Telly Awards in four consecutive years and we’ve grown from one part-time employee to 25 full-time employees in 6 years.
Duties will include:
- learning how to managing our website and blogging
- learning and contributing to Hubspot - the leading edge inbound marketing platform
- Research new leads online
• learning Phone sales and email sales experience
• Running Errands, throwing out trash, and general upkeep of the studio
• Set-up Client meetings
• learning how to reformat presentation materials
• Excellent web search skills
• Knowledge of online production studios and Video advertising
• Record of hitting goals and getting results
• Integrity, drive, dedication, ingenuity, a collaborative nature, the ability to laugh, a commitment to excellence
• Knowledge of Google Documents-spreadsheets
• Startup mindset and spirit: we win as a team, we move fast and we get things done
• Must work from our studio in downtown Brooklyn
Submit a resume and cover letter.
Our studio websites are: