Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Marketing Internship for Leading Life Science Consulting CompanyBookmark This
USDM Life Sciences
535 Chapala St
Santa Barbara, CA
Posted: May 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUSDM is a Santa Barbara based leader in compliance consulting for the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries. With an office located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara, USDM has a work hard environment while having fun social events to unwind.
USDM is looking for a hardworking, competent and resourceful individual for a Marketing Internship position, able to summarize new and existing complex concepts quickly and independently to produce strong content and write abstracts about the Life Science Industry.
ResponsibilitiesThe Marketing and Sales Intern’s primary responsibilities are to support marketing activities such as:
• Website content updates
• White papers
• Search Engine Optimization
• In Person Marketing events
• Ad Words
• Brochure Development
• English Major with strong writing skills.
• Computer Science Minor or possess IT skills.
• Good computer skills are required (MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Joomla skills – desirable but not required.
• Warm, friendly, and energetic personality.
• Great organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities and initiative.
• Ability to work with a very fast-paced, team oriented environment.
• Enthusiastic and savvy about social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Google+)