Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Marketing Internship for Jeunessima, the Forever Young MagazineBookmark This
Posted: January 05 2015
Company Location: Bedford, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternship. Marketing: Social Media & PR for the Jeunessima Magazine & the Jeunessima Club for influential Business Women
We are looking for part-time or full-time Marketing interns to join our monthly lifestyle magazine & market the Jeunessima Club. You must love communication in general and marketing in particular and you must have a strong interest in fitness, health & beauty and in feeling young.
Ines, based at the French Cote d'Azur, is the founder and publisher of Jeunessima, the Forever Young Magazine, author of a forthcoming book on staying young and she coaches Women Entrepreneurs, Managers and Executives.
The Magazine is the ultimate Source to the World of Rejuvenation, holistic Anti-Aging, Health, Fitness & Beauty with Articles, Videos, Tutorials, Workouts, Recipes, Meditations, Breathing and Lifestyle Tips. It is available on the Apple Newsstand and Google Play/Android to be read on phones and tablets.
Timescale: 2 months – 1 year. Available year-round. Unpaid
The role is remote so you can work from any location with a strong Internet connection.
You will have a lot of creative control while working with the founder of the magazine/the Forever Young Coach.
Marketing is very diverse and so will be your responsibilities. They can include for instance
• Develop a social media and PR strategy including e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn
• Generate ideas for social media marketing including creating an editorial calendar
• Source articles, quotes & images
• Market research - companies, competitors, market. Monitor competitors and research successful campaigns
• Develop press kits
• Identify advertisers, affiliates and related products and services to promote in the Forever Young Magazine
• Support the book promotion
• Identify opportunities for promoting the Forever Young Magazine & the Forever Young Coach including speaking engagements, press interviews, article writing, …
• Maintain and update the website including blog posts
• Distribute articles to other magazines, blogs, platforms, …
• Marketing knowledge and experience
• Able to follow trends and think up and act swiftly on ideas
• Excellent English
• You are a go-getter and a problem solver with strong communication skills and keen attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Knowledge of Hootsuite and of Photoshop or other good photo editing software is a plus
• Strong Internet connection
• Willingness to learn and develop