Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Social Media Marketer InternshipBookmark This
5568 general Washington drive
Posted: June 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEA3 Solutions is an innovative technology company that provides technology consulting services; as well as, build its own technology products.
In this role, you will work on various exciting projects in the social media space. This is a great opportunity if you can deliver results, excite other people, and build new innovative business opportunities – all of which we support and encourage you to do. This exciting opportunity is key to individuals who’re interested in technology startups!
Responsibilities• Assist with creating new marketing campaigns.
• Research and write on various topics.
• Communicate effectively on Social Media outlets.
• Investigate targeted leads to determine needs, identify decision-makers and develop relationships.
• Build and develop innovative marketing strategies.
Requirements• Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from college (Marketing, business or Communications majors only).
• Must be located around the Washington D.C. Metro area.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic about Technology.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent writing skills.
• A marketing major with good understanding of the different types of marketing.
• Commitment to working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Availability – between 30-35 hours per week.
• Previous marketing experience is desired.
• Experience working with startups
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
SkillsRequired - Business Communications, Writing Skills, Article Marketing, Social Media, Multi-media Marketing Campaigns, Presentation Skills, Blogging, Advertising Research
Preferred - Marketing Strategy, Article Writing, Social Media, Advertising