Social Media & Community Management InternEarle Manor I & II
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Saratoga Horseworks, Ltd.
57 Edson St
Posted: October 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSaratoga Horseworks, Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of custom, American made, horse and canine clothing and accessories. Saratoga Horseworks is offering a marketing internship to students or recent graduates interested in working on impactful projects to create effective advertising strategies and brand awareness amongst customers. Interns in this program will have the unique opportunity to learn differences in marketing strategies directed towards wholesale and retail clientele.This internship could be full or part time based upon applicant’s schedule. This is an unpaid internship where the intern will gain college credit, real-world experience, and a letter of recommendation. Applicants can send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Marketing Intern” or send a hard copy to:
Saratoga Horseworks, Ltd.
Attn: Dani Martindale
P.O. Box 549
Amsterdam, NY 12010
Responsibilities• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
• Research and implement new strategies for current and prospective wholesale and retail client interaction
• Create marketing materials including signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online advertisements, etc.
• Use social media to engage customers and increase brand awareness
• Coordinate photo shoots, attend trade shows and other special events to promote the company and increase brand awareness
• Touch base with sponsored riders and coordinate their involvement with promotional events and campaigns
• Process orders and provide excellent customer service to retail and wholesale customers
• Other duties that may arise during the course of the internship
Requirements• Pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
• Active rider with knowledge in the equine industry
• Proficiency or familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
• Possess creativity, flexibility, and growth potential
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable