Marketing InternBTO Sports Inc.
World Trade Center-Kansas City Marketing InternshipWorld Trade Center-Kansas City
Marketing InternshipCatalyst Management
Marketing Internship - $PAID$Momentum Marketing Group Inc
Marketing/Management Interniship available at Worlds Largest Indoor Karting FacilityNASKART LLC
Social Media InternFAVIANA
Social Media - Marketing Intern for a Hot Rave Clothing LineSourceOne Technologies
Promotions Internship focusing on EntertainmentAARP
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Saratoga Horseworks, Ltd.
57 Edson St
Posted: October 21 2015
DescriptionSaratoga Horseworks, Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of custom, American made, horse and canine clothing and accessories. Saratoga Horseworks is offering a marketing internship to students or recent graduates interested in working on impactful projects to create effective advertising strategies and brand awareness amongst customers. Interns in this program will have the unique opportunity to learn differences in marketing strategies directed towards wholesale and retail clientele.This internship could be full or part time based upon applicant’s schedule. This is an unpaid internship where the intern will gain college credit, real-world experience, and a letter of recommendation. Applicants can send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Marketing Intern” or send a hard copy to:
Saratoga Horseworks, Ltd.
Attn: Dani Martindale
P.O. Box 549
Amsterdam, NY 12010
Responsibilities• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
• Research and implement new strategies for current and prospective wholesale and retail client interaction
• Create marketing materials including signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online advertisements, etc.
• Use social media to engage customers and increase brand awareness
• Coordinate photo shoots, attend trade shows and other special events to promote the company and increase brand awareness
• Touch base with sponsored riders and coordinate their involvement with promotional events and campaigns
• Process orders and provide excellent customer service to retail and wholesale customers
• Other duties that may arise during the course of the internship
Requirements• Pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
• Active rider with knowledge in the equine industry
• Proficiency or familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
• Possess creativity, flexibility, and growth potential
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable